Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Lady Marmalade

Here it is. My first Burlesque post. I'll show you my little collection of corsets. I hope to increase it as soon as I can :)
I bought them on the website: http://www.corsets-uk.com/
There are several promos on this website like '3x2 sale', 'Corset of the Day (COTD)', 'Clearance' and so on. Have a look!.
The website runs very well. I didn't have any problem with them. Anyway I will always choose Steel Bones Corsets category as the quality is higher than Fashion Corsets category. All of them have a centre piece to cover your back and the design is 15'' long so will cover your hips and back on ladies 5ft6" and under. Also, I fell in love with them because they produce a silhouette resembling the hourglass shape: wide bottom, wasp waist and wide top.
These corsets were my choices:
The only snag can be that you will need a person who help you to tighten it. So every time that I decide to be 'Scarlett O'Hara' being laced into my corset, my Mammy has to be my awesomer half haha;) So funny!!^^

10 comments:

  1. OOOOOOY no tengo celos porque ya son míos ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aún no los ha estrenao... :foreveralone:

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the silver version, simply beautiful!
    By the way, you won the"lovely blog award" :-)
    http://susansdiaryvintagestylemeets.blogspot.de/2012/07/blog-award-time.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I am very delighted:)

      Love,
      Lorena Be-Bop

      Delete
  4. Beautiful corsets! I'd love to see some photographs of them on! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Sure,next time I put them on, I'll take some pics!^^

      Love,
      Lorena Be-Bop

      Delete
  5. Me han encantado el segundo corsé y los taconazos de leopardo del primer conjunto. <3 <3 <3 Yo solo tengo un corsé pero no me lo pongo a menudo porque soy una cómoda y no me gusta andar apretada. xD

    ¡Besos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. jajajaja son muy monos, pero es lo que tu dices bastante incómodos...
      Los tacones también tiene lo suyo, si los combinas ya...cóctel molotov, pero quedan divinos.
      Un besote

      Delete