Saturday, June 9, 2012

Lights, Camera...Illamasqua!

In future posts, I will make some looks and reviews of my little Illamasqua collection. But for now, this is my haul picture:)


Illamasqua is a British brand which is very recent in the beauty market. It nourishes at the expense of the makeup heritage in the theater and film world. Their collections are very original and exotic, that's why it has a lot followers among bloggers. I think its image is extravagant with a dramatic point, gothic and romantic at the same time. The result is a makeup philosophy where the eroticism and sensuality are in each product.


I knew this brand through a famous Spanish website: Makeup zone.


I really recommend you to have a look. Maria is a professional makeup artist. Her looks and reviews are wonderful. 

To be continued...

2 comments:

  1. Amazing! A vr si ns presntas a imelda... ;)
    me encanta sta marca, es muy adictiva. Lo único malo sq dsd la website los gasts d envío son carísimos,creo q 8£. Así q hay q aprovechar cuando haya una oferta. Bss

    ReplyDelete
  2. habrá que anunciarlo en el blog, cuando tengamos descuento también ;)

    ReplyDelete